Monday 5 September 2011

New Fashion Blog

Fashion/ Career

Uh oh...I've started another blog... and it's all about Fashion! It seems like my Success Blog had already spawned a successful offspring - I was starting to realized that (a) I love writing about beautiful dresses and (b) this love was somewhat eclipsing my Success Blog, so much so, that it was all I was writing about!

So... I have decided to syphon off all my Fashion Posts and start a new Blog, purely devoted to my favorite fashionistas and gorgeous frocks... And here it is:
Libby's Fashion Faves! Here's to the next Blogging chapter, hurray!
http://libbysfashionfaves.blogspot.com/


And just for old time's sake....
Sienna Miller in Dior
Here is one of my favorites fashion savvy stars, lovely Sienna in a divine Dior Dress back in 2005 at the Venice Film Festival. I love this style and her accessories, make up and hair are the perfect compliment to the outfit. Beeautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment