Thursday 4 August 2011

Fashion Faves Part 2

Fashion

I couldn't resist - I am developing a deep desire to write about beautiful dresses so thought I would quickly post my faves from the week while I have 10 minutes to spare...

1. Kate Beckinsale in Gucci
Sigh... she is such a beauty - Here looking resplendent in a glorious Gucci Premier Gown. This girl epitomizes beauty and glamour and is holding the fort for the Brits here on this international red carpet in Cannes. 


2. Katherine Kelly in Jen Scott-Russel ( The Hat) and James Steward Couture ( The Dress)
I am waaaay behind on the latest soap gossip from the UK but Katherine Kelly has burst into the World of Fashion with a bang following her appearance at 'Zara and Mike's' wedding.  The girl from Corrie looks stunning in this gorgeous outfit. 10 Points!

3. Poppy Delevigne 
The Cartier Polo tournament is always a great opportunity to view fashion at its best and no one so much as model Poppy who looks divine in this gorgeous LWD with strappy sandals, fabulous coral nails and super cool sunnies to finish off the look. Super chic and gorgeous. 

4. Miranda Kerr
Well, she is a super model so bound to look fantastic most of the time, but I love her understated glamour in this floral maxi dress and belt. The ultimate yummy mummy!

5. Kate Moss in Yves Saint Laurent ( jacket) and PPQ (trousers)
Newly married Kate looks cool and classy in this ensemble. She rarely gets in wrong and I love this relaxed looking yet super chic looking outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment