Sunday 14 August 2011

Stretch and Tone

Beauty

I am still on a beauty kick and experimenting with a few options - my thoughts today were to start a stretch and tone regime in order to try and sculpt own body in order to allure success. I have been attempting to throw out 50 sit ups a day using a variety of stomach crunching exercises and am ( I think....?) starting to see a change. 
I have also been doing some deep stretches.. easy to do if you reach either side of your legs, for your toes and pulsate. Great for building core strength and tone and hurt like hell after about 30... I will persevere and see if i can get to 100 [non stop] which should [hopefully] shave off any residual stomach fat and mean I have better posture and circulation as a result of the increased core strength ( much better than the vanity thing in the long term). 
My last exercise du jour involves a spinning turn table that is supposed to tone and stretch the obliques by facilitating the twisting of the trunk in a very user-friendly way. 
So, here I am on the spinny thing - who knows if this works but it's kind of fun ( just don't make yourself dizzy).
So, I'll carry on and keep you all posted. Bring on the super abs and glorious posture!

And in other news:
1. Poor old Amy. RIP. Read this beautiful tribute from one of my all time faves, Russel Brand http://www.russellbrand.tv/2011/07/for-amy/

No comments:

Post a Comment