Tuesday 7 June 2011

My New Roots

Health/ Financial 

This blog is AMAZING! Gorgeous Karla found the link and ever since, I am hooked. 'My New Roots' is an utterly inspirational and beautifully crafted blog written by Canadian, holistic nutritionist and vegetarian chef Sarah Britton, now living in Denmark and who spends her days working in a prominent position in a top Copenhagen Restaurant. Her blog is award winning and on scrolling down through the posts, you can see why. It would appeal even to the most die hard Carnivorous, junk-food loving folk with it's melodic, witty prose and fabulous photography; this girl is good!

Sarah brings a charming element to often very sophisticated information about various health food items. She claims to be able to turn 'even the most yukky, green things' into a fabulous culinary treat and I can testify to this having tried her 'Raw Cashew Dreamcake' first hand care of Aranka at Sakura; it was sublime!

I love how 'My New Roots' makes healthy eating so appealing; with sumptuous, versatile recipes, fantastic photography and a wealth of well researched information about the various ingredients and produce. I am not surprised in the least to hear of Sarah's success and am very inspired to emulate her blogging achievement! Check out 'My New Root's, eat and be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment